We are SGIX
Incorporated in 2009, SGIX (Singapore Internet Exchange) is one the largest non-profit Internet Exchange (IX) in the region. Operating as an open and neutral IX with peering points located in major data centres across the country, SGIX managed a robust distributed network which enables seamless exchange of Internet traffic between all connecting peers while at the same time help to improve their overall network performance.
SGIX peers include operators from Global and Domestic Carriers, IP Transit, Social Media, Video Streaming, Cloud, Content Distribution Network, Online Gaming, Educational Institutions, Research Organization etc.
For Local Retail Service Providers:
- Reduces operating costs as there is no need to establish multiple links to exchange traffic amongst themselves
- Enhances their delivery of broadband services by reducing latency
For International and Regional Service Providers:
- Extensive global connectivity
- Effective exchange of international traffic
For Content & Gaming providers:
- Enables content to reach out to local and regional users efficiently