Singapore IX operates a distributed peering network across major data centres in Singapore.
- Global Switch (Tai Seng)
- 1-Net East
- Keppel Data Centre Singapore 1
- Telin-3 Data Centre
- STT Tai Seng 1
- Equinix SG1/SG3 (Satellite Site)
- Equinix SG2 (Satellite Site)
- Digital Realty Singapore, Jurong (Satellite Site)
- Epsilon Global Hubs Singapore (Satellite Site)
- Racks Central (Satellite Site)
As Singapore IX operates a single VLAN, both IPv4 and IPv6 peering will take place in the same VLAN.
All switch ports are access port and permit only 1 MAC address per port by default. BPDU packets are being filtered and broadcast storm control implemented.
Only IPv4 (0x0800), IPv6 (0x86dd) and ARP (0x0806) packets are permitted. All vendor proprietary protocols (CDP, EDP, FDP, MNDP, LLDP, VTP, DTP, L2 Keepalive, BOOTP/DHCP), IGP routing protocols (RIBv1, RIPv2 OSPF, IS-IS, IGRP, EIGRP) and Multicast routing protocols (PIM-DM, PIM-SM, DVMRP) are not allowed.