Upcoming Event: SGIX 10th Annual General Meeting
Last Updated 03 July 2020 (SGT)
Thank you for attending SGIX 10th AGM held virtually on 26 June 2020.
We certainly look forward to your participation again in 2021.
Last updated 05 June 2020 (SGT)
Singapore Internet Exchange Limited
Tenth Annual General Meeting
Singapore Internet Exchange Limited (SGIX) will convene its Tenth Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held by electronic means on Friday, 26 June 2020 at 3.00 pm (SGT)
- Conduct of the AGM
- The AGM shall be conducted through live webcast and teleconference. All persons, except for not more than six (6) essential persons (such as the chairman of the General Meeting) who are required to be present at the General Meeting, shall not be permitted to physically attend the General Meeting.
- Members shall be able to observe proceedings through a live webcast via their mobile phones, tablets or computers and/or tune in to the proceedings via ZOOM. No voting will be done online.
- Members can register their participation via the weblink provided in their received AGM notice no later than 23 June 2020. Members which have been authenticated will receive an email which contains the link to access the live webcast of the proceedings and/or teleconference number before 25 June 2020.
- Members who have questions relevant to the AGM must submit their questions to SGIX via email email@example.com or via post to reach the registered office of the SGIX at 10 Collyer Quay #10-01 Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315, no later than 3.00 pm on Wednesday 24 June 2020.
- All substantial and relevant questions shall be addressed by the Board and/or management prior to, or at, the General Meeting, and any subsequent clarifications sought, or follow-up questions shall be addressed, prior to, or at, the General Meeting in respect of substantial and relevant matters.
- Voting and Proxy Forms
- To vote on all or any of the resolutions at the AGM, all members must vote by proxy, and only the chairman of the General Meeting may be appointed as proxy. Proxy forms appointing such person other than the chairman of the AGM shall be deemed to appoint the chairman of the AGM as proxy.
- Where a member appoints the Chairman of the Meeting as his/her/its proxy, he/she/it must give specific instructions as to voting, or abstentions from voting, in respect of a resolution in the form of proxy, failing which the appointment of the Chairman of the Meeting as proxy for that resolution will be treated as invalid.
The quorum required is 2 members (present in person by proxy or corporate representative). Under the Order, the quorum of 2 is formed physically or electronically present.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further clarifications on the upcoming AGM or to have any of the AGM related forms (e.g. Notice of AGM, Proxy Form etc) to be resent to you.
We look forward to your participation in the AGM.
IMPORTANT: Notice to all SGIX Members,
Please be informed that SGIX 10th Annual General Meeting will be held virtually on Friday, 26 June 2020 from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm. More information on the meeting shall be provided via the AGM Notice to be issued to all members by 05 June 2020.
Members who wish to appoint their corporate representatives can do so by emailing the completed and signed Corporate Representative Nomination Form to email@example.com. Hardcopies of the completed forms must also be sent to SGIX mailing address.
Members who wish to nominate their staff to stand for board election can request for nomination forms via email firstname.lastname@example.org. All completed and signed nomination forms must be received by SGIX no later than 29 May 2020, 3.00 pm (a) if submitted by post, be lodged at the registered office of the Company at 10 Collyer Quay #10-01 Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315; or (b) if submitted electronically to email email@example.com.
Drewcorp Services – SGIX Election
10 Collyer Quay #10-01
Ocean Financial Centre