Planned Maintenance on 10-Nov-2019
Please take note our local-loop transport provider will be conducting a maintenance to
replace their equipment in Equinix SG1. As such, a subset of members connecting from
Equinix SG1/SG3 will be affected by this maintenance. In addition, members currently
on 1G port will also require to disable link auto-negotiation after maintenance.
Below are the maintenance details and list of members affected.
Start : 10-Nov-2019 0400hrs (GMT+8)
End : 10-Nov-2019 0800hrs (GMT+8)
- The following SGIX members are affected by this maintenance:
- Telekom Malaysia
- Valve Corporation(2)
- CBN Internet
- Cato Networks (Disable link auto-negotiation after maintenance)
- Virtela Tech (Disable link auto-negotiation after maintenance)
- Borwood (Disable link auto-negotiation after maintenance)
- Summit Communications
- Triple T Internet
- How you will be affected.
- Service impact duration is approximately 2 hour.
- Affected member interface and BGP sessions will be down.
- Other SGIX members who have direct peering with those affected members will notice their BGP session going down.
- The following members on 1G interface will need to disable link auto-negotiation after the maintenance:
- Cato Networks
- Virtela Tech